Mark Scheme:
Blog 1 (Ellie):
Ellie’s blog showed that she put effort into her work, because her planning and research were quite detailed. However, her final video did not show this, because her video was very boring and the story line was quite confusing. It lacked the knowledge and the effort she had put into her research. I think this is because she lost interest in the project, it also showed in her evaluation, because it was not detailed and too generic. But, I think she was being honest.
Blog 2 (Gemma):
Gemma’s blog also had a lot of detail and her blog was well structured, so it was easy to understand. Her blog showed that she had done a lot of research and planning, which is useful for making the final video. Gemma’s final video, was good and I especially like her credit placement. Furthermore, she also used real footage from protests, which was very interesting. However, the only criticism I have is that she used a common beginning, “waking up from bed”. Her evaluation was very detailed and had an in depth analysis of her own strengths and weaknesses.
Overall, I thought both blogs were excellent. However, it was Gemma’s blog that stood out, because she had more detail in her blog and it was structured better. Also, her final video was more interesting and you can kind of figure out the main theme of the film.
The things that I have learnt from this are that a lot of detailed planning and research is important. Also that a well structured blog makes it easier to understand, which will make it easier to get through to your audience. In addition to this, I have also learnt that time management is important, because the time must but evenly managed between the three main areas to get the best outcome. I will also try not to loose interest in the project, and make sure that my blog is not boring. I will not use common beginnings, but a unique beginning to grab the audiences’ attention.

No comments:
Post a Comment